Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Look At November

Well November has been an interesting month at the gym. First let's go back to October. In October I started a cycle of Methyl Arimatest and Hexoghen. Once again those products did me real good. Specifically the Methyl Arimatest by Musclemeds really surprises me because it's an OTC testosterone booster that really works. October was a very strong month at the gym every lift throughout the month was incredible. Mentally I was focused and all was perfect. As November came around I found that some of the bodybuilding focus went away. I didn't miss any time at the gym but the intensity and maybe some confidence went away. Maybe it was me coming off the cycle or maybe it's just that it's hard to stay one thousand percent focused on anything all the time.

As November rolled on I felt my intensity coming back and as the intensity came back so did the focus. Right now I feel like I'm mentally where I want to be at the gym and my lifts are stronger because of it.

Now for something that really fired me up. Last Thursday I was at the gym doing a Bi and Tri workout. It was a very strong workout and I was rather pleased and pumped. I was getting down to the end of the workout and I was doing tricep pull downs, I was on my heavy set and I was giving it my all. During my last four reps I grunted hard to assist with the last four reps. After I was done with that set the owner of the gym (the owner is normally MIA) but recently he has been hanging out and bringing in new staff. To be honest the owner doesn't come across like a nice guy at all. Anyway the owner sends one of his lackeys to me to tell me that I shouldn't grunt when I'm working out. WHAT? This is a gym, people are working hard and sometimes a grunt is in order. I'm not talking about cursing or rude behavior I'm talking about a human noise and unlike a fart a grunt doesn't leave an odor. This jack wagon went on to tell me that we need to think about the ladies who are working out. Huh? The ladies can grunt too, I don't care. He told me that the ladies wouldn't like it. My thought is that I'm paying to be here so I have the right to work hard and do what it takes to complete the job. Then the guy went on to talk about how they are trying to bring more women into the gym. He actually asked me what would I rather see a bunch of guys training or a bunch of pretty women. To that I say I don't care. I'm just there to work and as far as my motivation goes my motivation is not gender specific. I don't care who you are or what your sex is, I'm motivated by people, I'm motivated by people working hard.

The question is how politically correct are we getting? No noise at the gym? Chile please! That's stupid! Instead of worrying about me making a noise how about you come down on the people that read newspapers on machines, wear sandals on the gym floor or yack away on their damn cell? That would be considered good work on their part.

I hate Planet Fitness and all their rules. They have the Lunk alarm and if you make unwanted noise they actually fire off an alarm and then ask you to leave. Planet Fitness also shrinks down their leg press machines so you can't do a lot of weight and they don't allow dead lifting. Because Planet Fitness has these stupid rules and nocore attitude I don't go there but at least they are honest , they are searching out a specific clientele and they are clear about their rules and it's no secret. I'm not a member of Planet Fitness I'm a member of Retro Fitness. I have been to five different Retro locations and this is the only one that has dared to be this lame. By the way, there is a light that been out by the dumbbell rack for over a month. It lights up half the area. The owner also owns a lighting company maybe he should fix the light before you try to fix me.

One positive that has happened from all this is that any intensity that was missing at the beginning of November is back in full force after being forced to deal with such lame management.

The next thing I need to talk about is Victor Martinez and his situation as he sits in jail. I will post my thoughts on his situation later on in the week. Until then, lift hard and stay strong.

week. Until then lift hard and stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to undo the effects of environmental estrogens and endocrine disruptors, yet still take a legal dietary supplement, you will want to avoid things like Epistane and stick with legal dietary supplements.

    ReplyDelete