Friday, December 31, 2010

RXMUSCLE.COM

Hey all,

For my final post of 2010 I thought I would endorse a website. I would like to highly recommend that you check out rxmuscle.com.

rxmuscle.com has tons of podcasts, incredible content, great historic knowledge, interviews with men and women bodybuilders and they cover the sport of strongman too. The site is the brain child of Dave Palumbo who is was a world class bodybuilder and he knows his shit from A to Z. Check him out he rocks. He's funny too. He's got it all going on. Since network TV doesn't have the balls or brains to cover bodybuilding we need a man like Mr. Palumbo to keep our the sport alive and well, better yet we need him to help the sport grow.

For now I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope you had a great holiday season! I'll catch in in 2011 both online and at the gym!

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment