Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye Old Friend

In my quest of bodybuilding, muscle growth and meaningful calories I am now saying goodbye to a dear friend. That friend is good ole Coca-cola. For decades I have guzzled coca-cola (NOT PEPSI) with great joy. In the past couple of months I have been weening myself off coca-cola. First I stopped having two liter gulp bottles in the fridge and now I am down to my last can. This is a sad but great step. Now, I will admit I'm not going to ditch coca-cola all together. If I'm out to dinner or a movie I can treat myself or if I'm at a club seeing Motorhead some Coca-cola would be better better than a beer but those are special moments in life. My everyday life will soon be coca-cola-less. barb has packed the last can in my lunch bag. So for now I say to my dear friend coca-cola, goodbye, so long, farewell, auf wiedershen.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! This is awesome. Good for you! I know it probably sucks for you, but still. Good. For. You.

    ReplyDelete