Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trying a New Supplement


Well I have been kicking around trying a natural test booster for a while. Typical of me it takes me a while to get my nerve to try new things. This is a natural test booster that can be bought anywhere. Rite aid, GNC, Bodybuilding.com or at your local food establishment. Oh, I better explain that one.

I have been trying to decide if I should take Cryotest by Muscle Tech or Halodrol MT by Gaspari Nutrition. Well just when I thought I made up my mind to try Cryotest I decided to walk in to Muscle Maker Grill in Matawan. I thought since I was in the area ( same complex as my gym) I could compare the two products but as luck would have it they didn't carry Cryotest. The owner who I sort of know sees me having difficulty with the box. Actually the box was ok it was the tiny little writing on the back of the box the rendered me helpless without my reading glasses. The owner told me that he has had good results with the stuff. He said he got some extra energy, decent pumps and it did a nice job of rounding his muscles. Now in my mind I'm stiill leaning towards Cryotest but then out of the blue he says take it and pay me whenever. I told him I can't do that ( I only had $3.00 on me, I wasn't planning on purchasing anything). He would not take no for an answer, then he politely pushed me out the door with the box of Halodrol MT. All this while onlookers smiled at us with their lucky bastard expression. Pretty cool if you ask me.

When I got home I told barb about this and she simply said well I guess you are going to try Halodrol MT.

Like all of these products they get mixed reviews but I'm game. I got the product on Thursday but I decided to not try it until Monday. I planned on taking this weekend off from the gym, it was time to listen to my body and take a rest. So I have rested and my goal is to go full on hard starting on Tuesday. I'm going to take my first dose of Halodrol on Monday. I have chosen Monday for two reasons. First I can take it and make sure there are no side effects and second I can have two days worth in me when I hit the gym on Tuesday.

So, wish me luck. I will be posting more about this product. If I'm not happy with this there are plenty of other LEGAL products to test. (Get it, test?)




No comments:

Post a Comment